Thursday, July 2, 2009

Photo Album






This is where the best of the best photographs are showcased. Submit your place to be featured and your amazing photo could appear here too!

Disclamer:

I am not a world traveler, researcher, writer or photographer. I have never been to most of the places I write about. I basically copy and past the information that people submit to me. All copyright is to remain with the featured blogger.

I can't guarantee that all information is accurate or up to date. As some experiences have happened in the past with some memories and emotions mixed in.

My posts are short and sweet, I can only give you a small glimpse inside the featured place. Knowing there is much more to a place than a few paragraphs, I will write about the same place multiple times if anyone would like to submit their view on it as well.