Friday, July 3, 2009

Welcome to Traveling the Blogosphere

Hi, welcome to Traveling the Blogosphere (TTB)!!! We are oh so excited that you are here. I'm Katie Lane, you may recognize me from my blog Sunshine & Bubblegum or my design studio Lemon Cherry Blogs. I love bloging, blogs, blogers and all things related to the word blog.

I also love traveling. The world is so beautiful and diverse. To me there is nothing more exciting and exhilarating than meeting new people and seeing new things. But ... I'm a terrible driver and my husband is afraid of flying.

TTB is my attempt to put two and two together. Finding a new blog is like going to a new place; reading through other blogers posts and viewing photographs is a journey all it's own.

If you can relate to what I'm saying, if you want to be featured and get a few more comments then come along with us as we make friends and see the sites!

10 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea. I'm following :) Have a great 4th

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. I'm following and grabbing a button. I don't get to travel much anymore but look forward to living vicariously through your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very intriguing idea....Count me in. And BTW, it's gorgeous in here~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty awesome. I live in Germany and have traveled to Italy and Austria oh and Paris. I'll have to keep looking around your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your blog, such a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! I'd be visiting more often! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea!! I am now following!!!

    Happy Monday!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving this...such a great idea, and I <3 lemon cherry too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. and I wanted to add...thanks for checking out my little piece of the of the blog world ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm deff following because traveling is one of my passion!

    ReplyDelete

Disclamer:

I am not a world traveler, researcher, writer or photographer. I have never been to most of the places I write about. I basically copy and past the information that people submit to me. All copyright is to remain with the featured blogger.

I can't guarantee that all information is accurate or up to date. As some experiences have happened in the past with some memories and emotions mixed in.

My posts are short and sweet, I can only give you a small glimpse inside the featured place. Knowing there is much more to a place than a few paragraphs, I will write about the same place multiple times if anyone would like to submit their view on it as well.