Monday, August 23, 2010

Trying to figure it out

Anyone still out there? A huge apology to you if you are. I promised I was back in action and then I immediately went MIA again. I tried, I really did, but I'm such a perfectionist that it takes me hundreds of hours to get one post 'right' enough to publish, and then there is all the PR I have to do to so that I have some content to post in the first place.

I was working on this one post for three months, whenever I got a chance, and it just wouln't come together. I got really frustrated when I was taking so long to post that I pushed it out of my mind and back into hibernation I went for a couple more months.

I really do LOVE this blog and I really do want it to work. I've been thinking about getting some guest bloggers. But I don't have time to search them out and beg. I also thought about setting a somewhat achievable goal - like one post a month. But would that be enough (it's more than none right??). Humm... any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Until I figure it out please enjoy these links to a few other traveling sites:
Everything Everywhere
Traveocafe
Bart's Travel Blog
Jet Set Girls

3 comments:

  1. What a fun blog you have here. I'm following you over here now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well maybe because you’re forcing it too much. Just breath some air and relax. Just express yourself and be honest with your feelings, you desires and your interests. And on top of it all, aim to inspire. I think that’s the main reason why we blog, right? Hope I have shed some light!


    My homepage | Online PhD UK

    ReplyDelete

Disclamer:

I am not a world traveler, researcher, writer or photographer. I have never been to most of the places I write about. I basically copy and past the information that people submit to me. All copyright is to remain with the featured blogger.

I can't guarantee that all information is accurate or up to date. As some experiences have happened in the past with some memories and emotions mixed in.

My posts are short and sweet, I can only give you a small glimpse inside the featured place. Knowing there is much more to a place than a few paragraphs, I will write about the same place multiple times if anyone would like to submit their view on it as well.