Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Road Trip - Introduction

Hi guys, thanks so much for following along so far you all rock!!

Think these little destinations of ours have been too short or specific? Then I have a treat for you! I'm adding something new called "Road Trip" where I will feature your road trip or vacation - no matter how many different places you went to.



If you've ever been on a Road Trip, or visited more than one place on a vacation, we want to know about it. Write a blog post or find some old ones and include them in your "Submit You Place(s)" form. I will feature, talk about, and link people to your whole trip. How fun is that?!


Never been on a trip? Then stick around as we travel vicariously through our features!

---
In other words I've been getting confused and needed a bit more organization around here :) So to get it straight --- a Destination will be a single city/town (such as a home) and a Road Trip will be multiple cities/town (such as a vacation). The "Submit your Place(s)" is still the form to get featured, previously called "Be a Tour Guide".

Disclamer:

I am not a world traveler, researcher, writer or photographer. I have never been to most of the places I write about. I basically copy and past the information that people submit to me. All copyright is to remain with the featured blogger.

I can't guarantee that all information is accurate or up to date. As some experiences have happened in the past with some memories and emotions mixed in.

My posts are short and sweet, I can only give you a small glimpse inside the featured place. Knowing there is much more to a place than a few paragraphs, I will write about the same place multiple times if anyone would like to submit their view on it as well.